Frank S. Salzer Member
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Seton Hall University, A.B., 1965
- Seton Hall University, J.D., 1968
- 1968, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey; 1997, U.S. Supreme Court
- Ocean County (Trustee, 1986—; President, 1996-1997), New Jersey State and American Bar Associations. Recipient, 1998 Professional Lawyer of the Year Award for Ocean County, New Jersey Commission on Professionalism of the Supreme Court.
- Jersey City, New Jersey, December 3, 1943
- Municipal Judge: Boroughs of: Seaside Park, 1986—; Seaside Heights, 1978-1991; Lavallette, 1986—; Bay Head, 1986—; Point Pleasant Beach, 1986-1988; Beachwood, 1987; Harvey Cedars, 1992—; Barnegat Light, 1996—. Member, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Board on Attorney Certification Workers Compensation Law Committee.